Please join us for Peace Action and the Peace Action Fund of New York State’s 60th Anniversary Gala.
We will be honoring Harry Belafonte with our Life-time Achievement Award. Standing Rock hero LaDonna Brave Bull Allard will be our William Sloane Coffin, Jr. Peacemaker Award recipient, and our emcee will be Medea Benjamin of CODEPINK. This year’s Don Shaffer Student Peacemaker Award will be presented to Hofstra University’s Peace Action Matters campus chapter. Ben Cohen, co-founder of Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream, will also be joining us as keynote speaker!
Buy Your Tickets Now!
We can’t wait to see you at this special 60th anniversary event. You can buy tickets for yourself and your guests in a few easy steps, simply by clicking the “buy now” button to your right. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Be an Honorary Gala Host
Please join us as an honorary gala host for this year’s extraordinary dinner, celebrating the lifetime of activism and achievement of Harry Belafonte. This is our single most important fundraising event that fuels the important work of Peace Action New York State, and your support as a host is deeply appreciated. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. The levels of sponsorship are:
- Leader: At the $25,000 level, you will be listed as an event sponsor in event materials, receive 10 event tickets, a special placement full-page ad in our journal.
- Peacemaker: At the $10,000 level, you will receive 8 tickets and a half-page, special placement ad in the event journal.
- Advocate: At the $5,000 level, you will receive 6 event tickets and a quarter-page, special placement ad in the event journal.
- Ambassador: At the $2,500 level, you will receive 4 event tickets and a business card ad in the event journal.
- Humanitarian: At the $1,500 level, you will receive 2 event tickets and a thank you in the event journal.
- Host: At the $500 or $1000 levels, you will receive 2 event tickets and be a host for the event.
- If you are unable to give at any of these levels, please consider making a general donation to support our work.
Thank you for your support.
Publish an Ad in Our Journal
We invite you to be a journal ad sponsor, and there are multiple levels of participation. We would be so grateful for your help in supporting the Peace Action Fund of New York State and ensuring that the event is a success. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- 1/8 page (1.87”x2.5”): $250
- 1/4 page (3.75”x5”): $500
- 1/2 page (8”x5”): $750
- Full page (8”x10”): $1000
- Inside cover (8”x10”): $2000
- Outside cover (8”x10”): $2500
- Outside cover Ads should be emailed in an image file, jpeg, or png
Please send your ad to email@example.com by September 26th (new extended deadline) with the subject line “Journal Text Ad Organization/Individual Name.” Ads should be emailed in a jpeg or png file (or text if you would like us to design the ad).
Please include in your email, your company name, the name of the contact person, a phone number, address, and website.