Please join us for the Peace Action Fund of New York State’s annual William Sloane Coffin, Jr. Peacemaker Award Gala, this year celebrating Women Defending Diplomacy.
Our honoree is Judy Lerner, Chair of Peace Action International at the UN, and the keynote will be delivered by Cora Weiss, the UN Representative of the International Peace Bureau.
The gala dinner will be held Saturday, October 8th at 6:30PM at All Souls Church in NYC (1157 Lexington Avenue; Lexington between 79th and 80th). And, after dinner, join us for a night of music and dancing to celebrate the birthday of the late Carol Husten, a life-long peace activist.
Be an Honorary Gala Host
We would be so honored to have you step up as a host of our Women Defending Diplomacy awards event. This is our single most important fundraising event that fuels the important work of Peace Action New York State.
From our state office in downtown Manhattan at 64 Fulton Street, we support and coordinate activism of 12 community and 12 campus chapters (soon to be 15!), connecting them to the largest grassroots peace organization in the United States – national Peace Action. We provide materials, training, and support that allow communities and students to speak up about nuclear weapons, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, weaponized drones, military spending, the Islamic State, the refugee crisis, and racism and Islamophobia here at home.
Thank you for your support as our champion, envoy, promoter, emissary, or advocate.
- As our Champion with a contribution of $5,000 or more, you will be Honorary Chair, receive 10 complimentary event tickets, a full-page, special placement ad in the event journal.
- As our Envoy with a contribution of $2,500 or more, you will receive 10 complimentary event tickets, and a full-page, special placement ad in the event journal.
- As our Promoter with a contribution of $1,000, you will receive 5 complimentary event tickets, and a full page ad in the event journal.
- As our Emissary with a contribution of $500, you will receive 3 complimentary event tickets, and a half page ad in the event journal.
- As our Advocate with a contribution of $250, you will receive 2 complimentary event tickets, and a half page ad in the event journal.
Buy an Ad in our Event Journal
Want to advertise your organization, congratulate the honorees, and support PAFNYS peace activism? You can support PANYS by taking out an ad space in a printed journal given to event attendees. Journal ads often congratulate the honorees and/or advertise your organization’s work and/or current campaigns to our dedicated peace activists. Journal ads are available in several sizes, at different price levels.
Note: After buying a journal ad, please email your ad design and contact information (name, phone number) to Sylvia Rodriguez Case at email@example.com. Note: Journal Ads do not include tickets to the event. To purchase a journal ad and tickets, consider event sponsorship.
Buy Your Ticket Today! Join us at the 2016 William Sloane Coffin Jr. Gala.
Join us on October 8th to celebrate Women Defending Diplomacy and to honor the life-long activism of this year’s honoree, Judy Lerner. Purchase your tickets by following the button below.