Please join us for the Peace Action Fund of New York State’s annual William Sloane Coffin, Jr. Peacemaker Award Gala, celebrating Peace Action’s 60th anniversary with life-time award recipient Harry Belafonte, 2017 William Sloane Coffin, Jr. Peacemaker awardee and Standing Rock hero LaDonna Brave Bull Allard, and emcee Medea Benjamin.
The gala dinner will be held October 13, 2017 at the historic Riverside Church, 490 Riverside Drive in Manhattan from 6 – 9PM. Join us for a night of inspiration and music to celebrate Peace Action’s 60th anniversary. Contact Peace Action New York State at email@example.com for assistance or more information.
Be an Honorary Gala Host
Please join us as an honorary gala host for this year’s extraordinary dinner, celebrating the lifetime of activism and achievement of Harry Belafonte. This is our single most important fundraising event that fuels the important work of Peace Action New York State, and your support as a host is deeply appreciated. The levels of sponsorship are:
- Leader: At the $25,000 level, you will be listed as an event sponsor in event materials, receive 10 event tickets, a special placement full-page ad in our journal.
- Peacemaker: At the $10,000 level, you will receive 8 tickets and a half-page, special placement ad in the event journal.
- Advocate: At the $5,000 level, you will receive 6 event tickets and a quarter-page, special placement ad in the event journal.
- Ambassador: At the $2,500 level, you will receive 4 event tickets and a business card ad in the event journal.
- Humanitarian: At the $1,500 level, you will receive 2 event tickets and a thank you in the event journal.
- If you are unable to give at any of these levels, please consider making a general donation to support our work.
Thank you for your support.
Publish an Ad in Our Journal
We invite you to be a journal ad sponsor, and there are multiple levels of participation. We would be so grateful for your help in supporting the Peace Action Fund of New York State and ensuring that the event is a success.
- 1/8 page (1.87”x2.5”): $250
- 1/4 page (3.75”x5”): $500
- 1/2 page (8”x5”): $750
- Full page (8”x10”): $1000
- Inside cover (8”x10”): $2000
- Outside cover (8”x10”): $2500
- Outside cover Ads should be emailed in an image file, jpeg, or png
Please send your ad to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 14th with the subject line “Journal Text Ad Organization/Individual Name”. If you’d like to send text for a journal ad, please send your text and ad size for our staff to design your journal ad by Friday, October 21 to email@example.com with the subject line “Journal Text Ad – Organization/Individual Name”.
Please include in your email, your company name, the name of the contact person, a phone number, address, and website.
From our state office in downtown Manhattan at 64 Fulton Street, we support and coordinate activism of 12 community and 14 campus chapters (soon to be 17!), connecting them to the largest grassroots peace organization in the United States – national Peace Action. We provide materials, training, and support that allow communities and students to speak up about nuclear weapons, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, weaponized drones, military spending, the Islamic State, the refugee crisis, and racism and Islamophobia here at home.