Please join us for the Peace Action Fund of New York State’s annual William Sloane Coffin, Jr. Peacemaker Award Gala, celebrating Peace Action’s 60th anniversary with life-time award recipient Harry Belafonte and emcee Medea Benjamin.
The gala dinner will be held October 13, 2017 at the Alhambra Ballroom in NYC (12116 Adam Clayton Powell Blvd). And, after dinner, join us for a night of music and dancing to celebrate the 60th anniversary of Peace Action.
Be an Honorary Gala Host
Please join us as an honorary gala host for this year’s extraordinary dinner, celebrating the lifetime of activism and achievement of Harry Belafonte. This is our single most important fundraising event that fuels the important work of Peace Action New York State, and your support as a host is deeply appreciated. The levels of sponsorship are:
- Leader: At the $25,000 level, you will be listed as an event sponsor in event materials, receive 10 event tickets, a special placement full-page ad in our journal.
- Peacemaker: At the $10,000 level, you will receive 8 tickets and a half-page, special placement ad in the event journal.
- Advocate: At the $5,000 level, you will receive 6 event tickets and a quarter-page, special placement ad in the event journal.
- Ambassador: At the $2,500 level, you will receive 4 event tickets and a business card ad in the event journal.
- Humanitarian: At the $1,500 level, you will receive 2 event tickets and a thank you in the event journal.
- If you are unable to give at any of these levels, please consider making a general donation to support our work.
From our state office in downtown Manhattan at 64 Fulton Street, we support and coordinate activism of 12 community and 12 campus chapters (soon to be 15!), connecting them to the largest grassroots peace organization in the United States – national Peace Action. We provide materials, training, and support that allow communities and students to speak up about nuclear weapons, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, weaponized drones, military spending, the Islamic State, the refugee crisis, and racism and Islamophobia here at home.
Thank you for your support.